Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My wife finally realized its not illegal to buy gas!!

This is what my husband tells me, all though he wasn't the prangster who did this April Fools Joke. Ya my friends thought it would be funny to play a little April Fools joke on me! Needless to say I kinda brought this one on myself! I have been running out of gas alot lately( I swear my gas gauge dosen't work!) So they posted this on the Brian Farm marque. It was up for 2 days and I didn't even notice it. My husband finally called and said, " Have you read the Marque at Brian Farm, and I said no why?" He said you'll just have to go drive by so I did and this is what I found. They also had a bumper sticker made and put on my car that said, " If this vehicle is stopped please bring gas!" Just wait pay back is a you know what!!!

No comments: